Thursday, January 31

Better Late Than Never - Giveaway




Photobucket


Goodness - It's Thursday and Shannon over at Rocks in my Dryer is closing her giveaway carnival. Click either on the Pink button or the link to see the whole list.

For anyone who wonders where my posts have been this week - it's because I've been over there entering way too many giveaways. I can't help myself when I'm shown over 600 (now more than 800) free giveaways, and a chance to see new blogs.

I had a really hard time coming up with something to give away - but I finally found it.

We bought this for a Christmas present that we never gave away. The chocolate is still good (the expiration date is Oct 31, 2008), and I don't need to eat it. I opened the box purely to take a picture of the chocolates for you.

Of course Lent starts Wednesday Feb 6th with Ash Wednesday. So I'm curious...if you celebrate the season of Lent before Easter what do you give up? Leave that in the comment too. If you usually give up chocolate I'll add a little surprize (not chocolate) to your package, since you'll receive it after Lent starts. UPDATE: if you don't celebrate Lent, don't worry, just leave any old comment - I'll add a surprize to the package anyway.

Leave me a comment by Monday -Feb 4th at Noon, and I'll pick a winner, by a random number generator - even if that generator is my husband.


Thanks and good luck with all the giveaways.

207 comments:

1 – 200 of 207   Newer›   Newest»
Jenny said...

We don't celebrate Lent but if I did, chocolate would probably be what I would have to give up! :-)

Minty Fresh said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but if I did I would give up brownies!

Anonymous said...

I don't celebrate Lent but I would have to give up soda! I would love to be entered to win the chocolates!

laurabethgraham1@gmail.com

charmed said...

Please enter me in your giveaway, arogers(at)gmail(dot)com.

charmed said...

I meant to add, I don't celebrate Lent, but I would probably give up chocolate.

Heather said...

I gave up giving up things for Lent- ;-) Sister Mary Kathrine did NOT think that was cute. We are no longer Catholic - so we don't celebrate Lent - just the Resurrection.

We are due with #3 in Aug - and the baby wants the chocolate. ;-)

Chelsea said...

I don't really celebrate Lent. A few people at my office always get together and give something up. Sometimes it's swearing, once it was sugar, another person gave up teasing people.

I would give up laziness! seriously, my house needs a good cleaning :)

"J" said...

YUM! Count me in for sure!!!! =)

musingsfromleftfield [at] yahoo [dot] com

michelle said...

We do not celebrate Lent, though my body could do with me giving up a number of things, namely Coke and Lindt Chocolate Truffles. Your giveaway is for my absolute favourite kind of chocolates. They are even the milk chocolate variety, which I know isn't as good for my heart, but it is very good for my tastebuds. I would love to be entered in your giveawy.

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com
michelle (at) northofthe49 (dot) com

Double Happiness said...

Our family does not celebrate Lent but we plan to celebrate Chinese New Year. Chocolate would be greatly appreciated in our home!

Drop by my blog, http://usbornebooks101.blogspot.com to win a free book giveaway at this carnival.

xashee's corner said...

i hate to sound repetitive lol but we don't celebrate Lent either but i would probably give up the chocolate lol Thank you so very much for joining in on all this FUN!! Have a GREAT day :D

Anonymous said...

i don't celebrate Lent, but I would give up potatoe chips!
hanourse[at]gmail[dot]com

Holladay Family said...

I don't celebrate lent but I could and would give up chocolate since it has "side effects." Thank you for you having such a generous giveaway! I would LOVE to win chocolate (even with the extra pounds)!

My email is holladayfam(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks again!

Jenny said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but I'd still love to be entered in the giveaway! Thanks for the opportunity!

Sweetpeas said...

Yum Chocolate!

We don't celebrate Lent.

Christy Lee said...

Thanks for a great giveaway! Please enter me.

Wendy said...

Great giveaway! Count me in:)

I don't celebrate Lent, but if I did I would give up Diet Soda!!

Hannah said...

We don't celebrate Lent so no help here. Still, could you add me please?

Alaina said...

We don't celebrate/observe Lent but if I gave something up it would be sugar. I love chocolate!

kari and kijsa said...

Giving up, or taking on, as we have sometimes done for Lent, is hard!! But so rewarding! Please enter us on the giveaway!

Blessings,
kari & kijsa

Liz said...

I don't celebrate lent, but the hardest thing to give up would be hot tea in the evenings!
Lindt chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate!
elisarosehilliard at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I give up meat on Fridays for Lent; sometimes I try to add extra prayer time.

Bonnie said...

These are my favorite chocolate truffles...they are awesome!
I don't celebrate Lent. If I did I would probably need to give up coffee!

My email is in my profile. Thanks!

Jennwith4 said...

Those are my favorites!! Please sign me up!

MamaMay said...

Please enter me in your giveaway too!

comment on my blog if I win!

Anonymous said...

We don't keep Lent, but I would probably give up the internet. (Ouch!)

JoAnn said...

We don't celebrant Lent either. I will eat your chocolate for you though.

Snowbird said...

I don't celebrate Lent. I have no idea what I would give up but it would probably be something to do with fattening food!! Is chocolate fattening?? :-) Anyway, I love chocolate. Please enter me.

Anonymous said...

We don't keep Lent, but if I did, I'd have to give up my coffee, chocolate, or the internet... or all three.


Count me in please.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Stop by my place to win a bath set & candles or one of two copies of a book I'm giving away. Don't miss the daily edition of contests galore that I post on my blog.

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings

email is in my profile or you can contact me via the contact form on my blog.

sassy2 said...

chocolate, who can give that up?

Marilyn B said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but if I did I would give up coffee! Then suffer a melt down after the first day LOL. Thank you for hosting this great giveaway!

Erica G said...

I am giving up fast food. Because I have been working so much lately I have been picking up my kunch and bringing it back to the office. Hopefully Lent will kick off some good eatting habits!

Bree said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but these look yummy!

Julie said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but had friends in high school that did, so one year I gave up sweets. I do love chocolate!
kevjul[at]gmail[dot]com

Kierra said...

sweet sweet sweets!

Katie Swaner said...

I would never give up chocoalte!

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Heather said...

i dont celebrate either but i would give up cafinee.

Zaankali said...

I have given up pop for the last three years for Lent (I am not Catholic but I like to do it as a reminder) but this past Aug. I gave up pop for good (lost 15 lbs as a bonus w/o even trying) so I don't know what I will be giving up this year. Please count me in.
Smiles!

Anonymous said...

I don't celebrate Lent either, but I guess it would be Coke or other caffeine. Please enter me.

Kate said...

Gee, not that I need the chocolate, but I couldn't resist! Enter me anyways :) I never manage to decide what to give up until Monday before - It saves me from gorging myself in preparation. See you this weekend!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

We don't celebrate Lent but if I did then I would probably give up cokes.

Anonymous said...

Mmm, chocolates!

I don't celebrate Lent -- but, I'd have to give up Bailey's Irish Creme :)

Natalie said...

I gave up sweets for lent one year (even though I'm not Catholic). I thought it would help me drop a couple of pounds, but it didn't. Not a ONE!

Lindt chocolate is the best chocolate in the world. Literally. I spend 18 months in Austria and the best chocolate I found over there was Lindt.

Beth said...

Wonderful idea for a giveaway, thanks so much for entering my name!

Deborah said...

i love lindt chocolates! please enter me!

fairyhalo said...

Yay for the Bloggy Giveaways! Enter me in this one also. Thanks.

GustoBones said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but if I did I should probably give up chocolate. Lindt milk chocolate are seriously my fav!!! My brother usually buys me some for Christmas, but he didn't this year. So, I am needing me some Lindt chocolate!!
laursygoat(at)gmail(dot)com

Vickie said...

I adore Lindt chocolate! Please count me in.

Anonymous said...

Yum! Please enter me! Thanks!
Tami Parker
tparker002@centurytel.net

Emily said...

Yum! We LOVE Lindt Chocolate around these parts (my husband is Swiss).Thanks!

princesslimey(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I don't celebrate Lent and am glad I don't - because I don't think I could give up chocolate!!!! YUMMY LINDTS!!!

susan1215 said...

please enter me

Tracy DeLuca said...

I don't celebrate lent but my dd does and she is giving up soda. last year she gave up chocolate! Tahnks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I don't celebrate Lent but I'd probably give up ice cream.

Sahm Lee said...

I don't celebrate lent. My mom has in the past and has given up things like buying books (no small feat I might add)and magazines. One year she tried to give up caffeine, didn't last long.

Scarlett said...

Once, as a New Year's Resolution, I gave up soda. I made it through the entire year, plus three months.

Melissa Markham said...

If I celebrated Lent, I would have to give up Lent...absolutely!

be sure to check out my six giveaways! http://www.melissaomarkham.com. Scroll down a smidge and look for the contest section on the right sidebar

Anonymous said...

No Lent - but fingers crossed for chocolate!

you da mom! said...

I do celebrate Lent. I think this year I'll give up cheese! I could never give up chocolate. Thanks for entering me!

windycindy said...

What a fun contest! Please enter me in your drawing. Sorry, I do not celebrate Lent. Thanks,Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Carissa said...

I don't celebrate Lent but I love Lindor chocolates.

Karin said...

Don't really observe Lent-- thanks for the giveaway! I love truffles!

Sam-Is-Mad said...

I don't always celebrate Lent, but this year I am giving up non-Christian books - possibly all books except the Bible.

I'm not allowed to give up foods, including sweets!

ikkinlala said...

I don't celebrate Lent. I'm not sure what I'd give up if I did - maybe this is something I should think about.

JaniceJ said...

We don't celebrate Lent, but if I did I would give up desserts. Thanks for the giveaway.

Trish said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but I feel bad for those who do. Well, at least, those who choose to give up chocolate!! I could never give it up!!!!

Barb said...

I enjoy using lent to give up those things and 40 days later discover they no longer have a hold on me. This year it will, still pondering, probably be blogging. I am a little obsessive in reading/writing that it interferes with things I should be doing (reading, paying attention to family). So my thoughts were to abolish blogging Mon-Sat and leave Sun. (my feast day) for reading and reflective blogging. Well, we'll see how it goes.
Please pick me!

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

yum!!!!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I don't observe Lent...

Thanks for the chance to win the yummy chocolates...

Unknown said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but would love to try the chocolate.
dreamweaver21us(at)hotmail(dot)com

kelly said...

Please choose me! I don't celebrate Lent.

Angela said...

Soda... *sob* I drink it round the clock and Lent is always painful as I always give it up..

maggie said...

We don't celebrate Lent but if I did I would need to give up chocolate cause that's my favorite. Love your contest.

Anonymous said...

We don't celebrate Lent, but I would give up wheat--which I love! Thanks for the great giveaway!

JewelsHud said...

I don't celebrate Lent but I have already been giving up a ton of things just associated with trying to lose weight - although I have also been sneaking a few wonderful yummies! Thanks for the giveaway!

julieahudson[at]hotmail[.]com

Anonymous said...

Pick me please! Momma says, "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get"...ha!! I don't celebrate lent anymore, but if I did, I would give up Diet Coke..I could not last a day without chocolate!!!

Anonymous said...

We don't celebrate Lent ~ I MUST win those chocolates!!! LOL!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

Too yummy! I love chocolate...so much that I hide it from my hubby and the children. They just don't appreciate good chocolate!!!

Kristine said...

Mmm.....chocolate!

Suz said...

I usually give up swearing for Lent. Thanks for doing this!

txhottie_86@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but did as a child. (I was Catholic then, now I'm Baptist.) I remember giving up gum. That wouldn't be hard for me now, because as an adult I have realized that chewing gum is not something that I do well. (I sound like a cow!)

Thank you!

art and nature [at] juno *dot* com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the giveaway.
We don't celebrate Lent.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmm! Lindt! Wonderful!

Ronnica said...

Yum! I don't celebrate Lent and never have.

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but I do celebrate chocolate!!!

Traumajunky said...

We do not celebrate Lent but would love to win some chocolates. :)

meddlingkidd said...

I'm giving up ice cream.

Thanks, Jen
meddlingkidd[at]aol.com

seahagstudio said...

this year for lent i'm giving up red meat. lindt choc truffles are my all time favorites!! please sign me up! thanks, tracy

Mommy said...

Please enter me. Thank you for giving away such a nice prize. :)

Anonymous said...

Yum... chocolate is good thing. I do not observe Lent. Thanks for the chance to win!
author_erin(at)lycos(dot)com

osugrad said...

I was planning on giving up chocolate for Lent. But this would definitely be something to look forward to AFTER Lent.

SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...

I don't even know what lent is

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

Please enter me in your contest
Jen

whitty4jen@yahoo.com

Ginny said...

I love these, they are one of my favorite type of truffles, so good! I don't celebrate Lent.

blah said...

please include me!!

glimpsed said...

I love this chocoalte!
I dont celebrate lent.
THANKYOU!!
Jess

Michelle said...

mmmm...Lindt chocolate is so yummy! thanks for the chance :)

Anonymous said...

I used to celebrate Lent as a child but don't any more. I'm not sure what I would give up... perhaps snacks after dinner. I'm pretty bad about that.

Forgetfulone said...

I would love to win some Lent chocolates!

Jeanette J said...

I would like to enter if you allow Canadians.

Allison said...

I don't observe Lent, but I do love those truffles! ;)

Melanie Penelope said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but I would like to enter. Thanks and please visit mine, too!

The Chatty Housewife said...

Thanks for the great giveaway. I don't celebrate lent, so I will leave any ol' comment. :) I love your header photo because it reminds me of childhood.

nw_wife(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

You had me at chocolate. I don't usually give up anything for Lent. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Enter me, please. ernestsgirl82@aol.com I think Lent is something I would like to do, but I havent' before.

PastormacsAnn said...

Love chocolate and surprises but don't celebrate Lent.
jubys1mom(at)yahoo(dot)com

Keryn said...

I hope I win! volcano at gmail dot com

Awesome Mom said...

I love Lindt chocolate.

LivingforGod said...

Please count me in. Thanks!

Virginia said...

I try to add something (such as a service project) instead of giving up something for Lent.

Tina said...

Looks Yummy!

noreen said...

I usually add something instead removing something for lent like an extra book anight for my girls. the last time I gave something up it was hostess cup cakes in college. Wow did I love those back then. I have not had one in years now

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Oh gosh!! I got a little tiny bag of these in a gift basket at Christmas and they are just TO. DIE. FOR.!!!

I spaced them out and saved them for when I needed, you know, GOOD chocolate.

I just ate the last one yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I love chocolate. I don't celebrate Lent.

partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I don't celebrate Lent.
Please enter me. :)
internationalfreebies AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

I don't celebrate Lent (actually that seems to be a bit of a theme) but if I did, chocolate would have to be what I would give up.

Thankyou for offering this, it is lovely of you.

palmtreefanatic said...

yum!
please enter me!
thank you!

momofmhasr said...

Hey how are you, congratulations on your new little one! I don't celebrate lent, but we do celebrate Easter. I do up Baskets for the girls but no bunnies.

Shana said...

I love Chocolate! What a great giveaway. I don't celebrate Lent, as I believe that Jesus sacrificed all so that we don't have to. :o) But right now I am in a detox of sorts, I have giving up drinking pop. A while back I stopped drinking reg. pop and switched to Coke Zero. Since then I have been hearing a lot of BAD stuff about diet pop. So no more pop for me. So, this chocolate would come in as a handy from of caffeine. :o)

racheariel said...

count me in! thanks! i don't celebrate lent, but for passover, i give up leavened foods :)

Erin said...

Yummy! Thank you for a great giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, chocolate is the only thing that gets me through the day! Please say it's not too late to enter!

Shannon said...

It's not very nice to dangle a tin of chocolates to a pregnant woman, lol.

We don't celebrate lent (no longer Catholic)...but as a child it was ALWAYS candy and sweet stuff. It seemed like torture!

Tisa said...

We don't celebrate lent but if we did I would give up chocolate. Please count me in! Thanks! ~ :)

tlcfromtn said...

We don't celebrate Lent but thanks for the great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I'd love the chocolates, and I don't celebrate Lent.
amyjohnallen at bellsouth dot net

Deborah in Atlanta said...

We don't celebrate Lenth either. But my weakness is carbohydrates, so I'd have to eliminate pasta, bread, and rice. So feel free to send the chocolate, okay? If I win, you can contact me at dmj53(at)hotmail(dot)com

CPA Mom said...

I'm giving up Chocolate for Lent this year...or coffee. Either way, I'll save this for Easter if I win. Thanks!

Britni said...

I don't celebrate Lent but I really should give up all sweets, I'm addicted. Oh well I'll take the chocolates anyways :)

Mrs. Sara said...

I celebrate Lent, but I'm not giving up chocolate, so game on! :)

Please enter me! Thanks!

saharagreen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm not Catholic, I DO celebrate Lent, and I always try to give up sugar. So hurry and send those chocolates before the 6th.

CrystalGB said...

I don't celebrate Lent but if I did I would give up chips.

Melissa said...

We don't celebrate Lent, but I'd sure like to have some chocolate! Thanks!

MamasBabiesx4@gmail.com

vicvic said...

Oh my goodness, how did you not eat those? Those are my favorite chocolates!!
Thanks so much for the yummy giveaway!

Hollie said...

I dont clebrate Lent either, nut this year for the month leading up to Easter I am fasting on each Friday...and I love Lindor! The red are the best, I have a factory outlet way to close to my house. But I NEVER get enough of this chocolate!

Tabitha said...

We don't celebrate Lent. I'd love some chocolate!

The Livy Updater said...

Last year for Lent I gave up Chocolate. Whew that was hard. This year I am giving up Regular Soda! I'd love to enter in this giveaway.

/\Heather/\ said...

Not Catholic, so not Lent, but I do try to stay away from sugar. The white stuff - - not the already-made-into-a-delicious-piece-of-chocolate stuff.

Jennifer said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but if I did, chocolate would definitely be what I'd give up! I'd love to win, so please count me in! Thanks for the chance. Have a great Friday!

Jennifer :-)

Angela James said...

I'm a rather bad, mostly lapsed Catholic, but I still get a touch of the Catholic guilt so about every other year I give something up for Lent. Most years it's soda, because I don't want anyone else to suffer if I give up chocolate ;)

Giving up soda, I should admit, has the added advantage of usually helping me lose 5 easy pounds.

~Angie
bbybookworm@gmail.com

Carole Burant said...

Such a fabulous giveaway, I adore Lindt chocolates! Please enter my name in your draw:-) Thank you!! I don't celebrate Lent but my mom does and she always gives up sweets for it.

Amity said...

No we don't celebrate lent..please enter me!!

Kathie said...

We don't celebrate Lent, but would love the opposrtunity to win.

Cory said...

Sign me up for the chance to win chocolate! Thank you for offering it. I don't celebrate Lent any more. I did as a child and candy was usually what I would give up.

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! Count me in!
Thanks,
Mandi

Unknown said...

OH WHAT FUN! THANKS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY AND PLEASE INCLUDE ME...

KJ
CALIFORNIA

Bonnie in FL said...

I don't celebrate lent but I could never give up chocolate that is my weakness

a/k/a Nadine said...

Chocolate! Yay! My fav!

Katie said...

Enter me please. katie_mmartin (at) yahoo (dot) come. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Lindt Chocolates are the best! I would never give them up for Lent...maybe carrot sticks, but never chocolate!

You can enter my "better late than never giveaway" too! Go to http://motherspreciousgems.blogspot.com and scroll down to the third entry or so...closes Feb. 8th

Unknown said...

During lent, I don't usually give up anything, I just try and focus more on my walk with the Lord. It's a time of realization of what God has done for me!

Summer said...

please enter me :)
thank you!

majellamom said...

Well, I don't usually give something up for Lent anymore...I actually try to do something extra. Last year we prayed the Chaplet of Divine Mercy every night, this year, I'm not sure what we'll be doing!

In the past I have made us give up something (we've done no meat for several Lents, and since hubby's family raises cattle, THAT is major!)

My MIL, bless her heart, gives up the same things every year. Alcohol and sugar in her coffee (to remind herself of the sweetness of Christ!) Of course, she asserts that Sundays don't actually count during Lent!

Christine said...

Wow! I would love, love to win this prize. cmj818(at)hotmail(dot)com

phxbne said...

I am trying to decide what to give up - or a positive thing to do, like volunteer - for Lent. Thanks!

Jon and Sarah said...

We don't celebrate Lent, but we sure love chocolate!

Paisley said...

Instead of giving up something bad, I try to add something good. This year it's taking a daily vitamin and drinking more water.

Techchick said...

I do celebrate Lent, and aside from not eating meat on Fridays,I actually lately during lent have been trying to do something for my faith instead of taking something temporarily away. Last year it was 'try to say something nice to someone different every day.' I think Lent is a good time to reflect on my humanity, and how I can be a more giving, kind person to others.

Tania said...

We don't celebrate Lent but we do celebrate Lindt. Oh man are these chocolates good. Thanks for the delicious giveaway!

Karina said...

Did somebody say chocolate? I'm in!

I observe Lent, but I don't give anything up, instead I focus on doing good deeds and things of that sort.

Stop on by, I have a little giveaway going on too!

Tes283 said...

drooling my way over to you. Chocolate. good tasty chocolate. When I put you away you will be even tastier when I come back.

Thank you for your kindness.

Doreen said...

I would love me some chocolates!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to win some chocolate.

Pam

afriend@netcommander.com

Stephanie said...

I don't do lent. But I do love chocolate.

Lisa Garner said...

I don't celebrate Lent but if I did I would decide to give up my Diet Mt. Dew. (Boy would that be so hard!) Thanks for the great contest! (-:
lisalmg (at) ktis (dot) net

Anonymous said...

I would love to enter! :) I don't celebrate Lent :)

anastasia_falling@yahoo.com

Superdumb Supervillain said...

No Lent for me... chocolate all year 'round!

Jane said...

Oh, I would love to win some chocolate.
jane1591@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Krista said...

I think for Lent I might have to put a time limit on my computer time. I couldn't give it up entirely because it's a family communication device, but random surfing... sure eats up a lot of my time!

fyjules said...

Mmmm chocolate I want it, Pleeaassse.

Linda SS said...

These are divine! Thanks for the chance to win them. I used to celebrate lent when I was a child and I also gave up meat every Friday. I hate tuna fish to this day!

Linsey Knerl said...

I don't celebrate Lent.. but I celebrate chocolate! Thanks!

Angela said...

I celebrate Lent, but I'm not very good at giving things up. I'm still growing that way.

Genevieve P said...

Well, I'm Russian Orthodox, and we fast from all animal products during Lent: meat, eggs, milk, cheese, usually fish. However, I'm nursing, so I have permission not to fast; I don't eat pizza or ice cream. Or chocolate, but our Lent doesn't start for a few weeks yet. : )

Karen said...

We do not celebrate Lent, but I would love some Chocolate! Thanks:)

kpuleski at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I think I'll look into lent this year. I'm not sure what I;d give up though - will have to give it some thought. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Thanks for the chance to win! :)

adashofsassitude(at)thesilvas(dot)com

Rebecca said...

We don't celebrate Lent, but I'd probably have to give up chocolate or chips or something else bad for me!

Trina and Jophie said...

I don't celebrat lent but I LOVE LOVE chocolate especially those delectable, creamy melt in your mouth yummies1 Drooool!

Count me in!

Trina

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH! The red wrapper, milk chocolate lindt's - my favourite :) Come enter my contest:

http://boatinginbeautifulbritishcolumbia.com/2008/01/30/rock-my-world-discovery/

Taryn said...

I normally give up dessert for Lent.

Unknown said...

Out of an entire family of catholics I'm the only one who is baptized Lutheran because of my father who I don't know...........anyway, long story short, I don't celebrate Lent and LOOOOOOVVVVVVE Chocolate....LOL

Marly said...

No, I don't celebrate Lent, but I did give up Chocolate as a New Year's resolution once - a very difficult year to say the least!

jennifer57 said...

I dont celebrate Lent but would give up soda :)

Momof4 said...

I'm not Catholic, so Lent isn't my thing, but Lindt is! Lindt chocolate is my very favorite in the whole world. The only thing that can make Lindt chocolate better is good coffee to go with it! Thanks for the chance to win. :-)

Unknown said...

I gave up chocolate ONE time during lent and it was a year that Valentine's fell during the same time (like this year. Let's just say I won't be doin' that again. Thanks for the chance to win!

katerina said...

I am thinking of giving up some of my free time - you know - get off the computer (but could I say goodbye to ravelry?) and use that time for volunteering. I've been talking about doing it, and I just need to DO it.

Richelle said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but I do try to fast once a month. That's kind of the same-giving up something for a little while.

Jenna Z said...

Ooh, please add my name to the hat!

Anonymous said...

I just had these for the first time at Christmas -- just love them! I don't celebrate Lent, so I can eat these any time! :-)

Unknown said...

Chocolate--yum! I would give up Starbucks or root beer if I were celebrating Lent.

courtcourt said...

I don't celebrate Lent, but I would probably give up Oreos...

CozyMoments said...

I would love to be entered in your giveaway! :) Thank You. :)

Kaitlin said...

I can just see the look on my boyfriend's face when I tell him I won him a ton of his favourite chocolate. Thanks for the giveaway!

Wendy said...

I'm Lutheran. Although we celebrate Lent we don't give up anything. My best friend is Catholic; I'm sure she'd let me eat all the chocolate so she could give it up. ;)

Unknown said...

For lent this year, I have decided to try something different. Instead of giving up something (which never works for me) I have decided to not say anything ill towards or about someone, (as hard as that may be sometimes!!) I have also decided to donate my time to a charity each week. Chocolate would help give me energy for that!!

Amber said...

Ooh.....chocolate! Thank you for the giveaway! :)

(I don't celebrate Lent)

Anonymous said...

I dont usually celebrate Lent, I have in the past and Ive given up soda and coffee which gave me the worst migraines from lack of caffeine!! Being pregnant this year, I dont think I can give anything up!!

num1twinkie at yahoo dot com

ahiltz said...

For Lent we don't eat meat on Fridays. Thanks for doing this!
ahiltzy@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Don't celebrate Lent, but I'd give up eating mushrooms!
(Haha, I hate mushrooms anyway. :D)

lyk2eetmuffin@gmail.com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 207   Newer› Newest»