
I actually got Clare to wear jeans today. She hates wearing anything other than a dress - seriously even skirts get serious flack in the mornings.
Did I have to bribe her? Yes, I'll admit it, she wore the outfit without any fussing and got some ice cream.
Would I do it again? Probably, we think she is super cute in jeans, and they make her look older.
I know, I know, one day I will probably long to see her in a cute little dress, but I'm a little tired of girly dresses - maybe just because I have to fight so hard for anything else.
I'll have to post her favorite dresses sometime. The more frills and lace and girliness the better.
2 comments:
Femininity is coming back into style!
oh, goodness, let her wear all those frilly dresses - she might get tired of them one day & you'll have the memories - she's beautiful !
Post a Comment