Friday, January 25

Random Clare Things


Here's Clare in her Strawberry Rose Colored Glasses.

She's all done up with sparkly earrings. The blue dress you see is a real dress she wears in public. She loves it and calls it her Snow White dress. On top of it she's wearing a Belle costume.

It was an interesting day for the princess - here is one of our discussions:

I was telling the story of the finding of Jesus in the Temple, and thought I was finished
Clare: Keep going with the story. What happened?
Me: Jesus went home with his mommy and daddy and was obedient to them
Clare: And then?
Me: He listened to them and he grew up in grace and wisdom
Clare: Keep telling the story when he got to be a shepherd
Me: That's right Jesus is our Shepherd isn't he?
Clare: And he brings buckets of water to his sheep
Me: Buckets of Water? He takes care of his sheep...
Clare: Yes he does, but he doesn't bring straws to his sheep in the buckets
Me: Straws? What?
Clare: Because he would get upset if the sheep blew bubbles in the bucket
Me: Clare what are you talking about? Are you making up a story
Clare: Yes I making it up, Mommy. (giggles here...she had kept a straight face until this point.)

Clare's a trip. She really loves Catechesis of the Good Shepherd - which our parish offers. I think it's great that she's getting the images of Jesus - especially the good shepherd, but I don't know where she gets this stuff.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Too funny!

Unknown said...

Keee-eee-eee-ee! (I'm laughing like Ernie!)

Qtpies7 said...

A future blogger? LOL Well, at least you will get great blog material out of her.
Thanks for entering my giveaway!

Nature Explorers Family Adventure Club said...

Christine, I am coveting your parish.

I was planning to do the training next year, when the babies are older, but turns out I'll be having another!

Rachel

www.mosley.squarespace.com