The other day Gregory did a pretty amazing feat -
He broke my cell phone. Now it still works - as in I can check my voice-mail, get calls, and text, but nobody can hear anything I say on the phone. So it pretty much destroys the phone's effectiveness.
Then he broke a key off of John's keyboard - he does this pretty frequently - he's quite adept at computer havoc. Only this time after spending 2-3 hours trying to fix the key I ended up breaking it permanently.
Gregory has a gift for computers - if he gets anywhere near mine I find my Cap Lock on - literally, if he even brushes my computer Cap Lock comes on. And his random poundings on the keys usually cause some kind of coding change that I couldn't come up with even with much effort.
So when he comes near - down goes the laptop screen - better safe than sorry. And when I get my new phone in early Feb he won't get that either.
1 comment:
I'm sorry, but I was giggling through most of this post. Poor momma. You little babe is being Mr. Destructo. I ran over my own cell phone....if it makes you feel any better. :-)
Post a Comment