Colleen tagged me and I'll do a meme whenever one crosses my blog.
1. WERE YOU NAMED FOR ANYONE? No - at least not my first name. I think my middle name is after my Aunt Anne - who I believe is also my godmother, but I really have no idea whatsoever.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? On Tuesday reading a post on Jen's blog. I tear up reading lots of blog posts.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes both in print and cursive. I'm somewhat prideful about it, which is a bad thing.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I am a pepperoni addict - the big slices you get at the deli.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes. 2 and hopefully more.
6. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so, but then again, I've never been around me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? It depends - I tend to use it alot when I'm really tired and it's just John and I.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe, not really sure. I've never really considered it.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't like cereal unless it's been made into a sweet - such as Rice Crispy Treats or Fruit Loop Candy.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Generally - in the sense of strong personality - not necessarily physically.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Edy's Mint Chocolate Chip and Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Face
15. RED OR PINK? Pink for Clare
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? How I second guess myself in just about everything, and wonder if I should redo things.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My husband who seems to be at the law school more and more each semester instead of less and less as promised. ;) And Gregory who's taking a nap - whenever my kids aren't around I really miss them even if I'm trying to get away
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Jeans no shoes
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Sliced Red Pepper and before that A Bagel Pizza
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Clare's sweet voice telling me her lunch fell on the floor and the white noise track playing for Gregory's nap
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sunny Yellow or a Brown
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Cinnamon and sugar cooking, the kids after a bath, fresh roses.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Maria - who was telling me all about her new baby - Jane Frances. So wonderful!!!
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? If I have to watch sports on TV - football with John, otherwise - the kids wrestling.
25. HAIR COLOR? Brown.
26. EYE COLOR? Hazel
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
28. FAVORITE FOOD? I like pretty much everything and can't think of anything at the moment.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Only happy endings - I'm with Colleen.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 3:10 to Yuma
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray and White.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall.
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both - especially of the chocolate kind.
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Swedish Apple Pie, Cheesecake, Sugar Cookies
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Sadly, at the moment the only thing I'm reading is my 4th grade Religious Ed Teacher's Manual
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't even have a mouse
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? American Idol -I'll admit it.
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Sleeping Children, Happy Children, Church Bells, And my phone ringing with the ringtones that means my family or friends are calling.
39. BEATLES OR ROLLING STONES? Beatles
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Krakow, Poland.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am good at organizing groups - which is funny because I am not an organized person and does knitting count?
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ft. Belvoir, VA
I'm going to tag Muddy Mama - to welcome her back to blogdom in February - I think this is the first time I actually get to tag her for something, and I've missed her blogging.
And if you would like to be tagged, let me know and I'll fix that right up for you.
2 comments:
Great meme..and I'm sorry I made you cry. :-( I love pepperoni slices too. I always pick them off the pizza when I'm making it...drives my husband nuts.
Jen, It was a good thing. I was so touched by your memorial to your daughter. It really doesn't take much to make me cry.
Post a Comment