Well after entering over 500 contests - really I'm quite serious, (Next time, I'll be more moderate, but I said that the after the last 2 carnivals too.) things are returning to normal.
My poor children are begging for attention, so it's a great thing that we are heading up to visit Grandma and Grandpa this weekend, and to attend a very special little girl's Baptism.
Clare's going to love playing with Paul, Lucy and Bella, and can't wait to see the new baby. And Gregory can't wait to astonish everyone with his new walking skills.
I have some posts stored up in my head, so I'll be putting those up, and visiting blogs I've neglected this week. And maybe...just maybe I may win 1 or 2 things.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you entered the Bloggy giveaways! I've been checking out your blog, and I have been enjoying it very much. I'm glad I had the chance to find it through the giveaway. I just wanted to say hi, and let you know that I'm now lurking around here!
have a wonderful week end away - i know the kids will have fun !enjoy your blogs so much !Keep up the good work !
It's great to get to know new people throught he giveaways. I am glad I popped over (and not just because I won! LOL). I entered about 600 giveaways. I think my kids wondered who i was when I finally emerged from the office...
Post a Comment