Tuesday, January 15

Christ our Light

Clare learned a while back in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd that Christ is our light. This fact now impacts my life in ways I never imagined.

Today: Gregory flipped on her night light and Clare didn't realize it at first.

The next line I hear from Clare is: Oh, what's that? I think God is behind my door.

One day at Church I was trying to get Clare to pay attention to the Consecration.

Me: Clare look that's Jesus becoming present - Body and Blood on the Altar.

Clare: Jesus is there Mommy, and there and there, and all over the place there. (She was pointing to the candles around the Church and the last part was the alcove with the devotional candles in front of a statue of Our Lady.)

2 comments:

He who wears the most black wins. said...

How incredibly beautiful of your daughter! I am so glad you blogged about it. In a couple years you will look back and remember how precious she was and what a difference your Christ-centered child rearing has made. ;)

Hello to you!

Jen said...

Smart girl. :-)