Tuesday, January 8

Best Candidate's Smile

We've been watching the primaries in New Hampshire on Fox News. It's interesting, and I have no clue who's going to be President, but I've been wondering who you think has the best smile.

So if you're visiting - please vote on the candidates.

Who's got the best smile?

Don't worry about party - I'm not.

My vote is Obama - I love watching him flash that smile. His wive's smile is pretty nice too.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Tough question...probably Huckabee. He seems to have the most natural, normal smile. Though in a stock photo contest, I'd probably go with Romney - the guy is good-looking!

Anonymous said...

I think Mitt Romney is GORGEOUS!!!!I would not want him as president though!

Josh said...

Ditto Maria's comments.

Alexis said...

I'd vote for Thompson except that he rarely smiles. I'm going with the philosophical Alan Keyes - I like his smile. Romney has my vote on over-all good-looks and on the bid.