Tuesday, January 8

Simple Cleaning

Sometimes I feel like Paris Hilton. And I don't mean in the gorgeous model sense, or being infamous for any tape.

More in the ditsy blond - I don't how to work a vacuum - sense.


I've been doing some deep cleaning of our condo. While John took the kids to the park I tackled our bathtub for an intense scrub. Mid-frustrating scrub, I thought to myself that a little brush with soft bristles would be great for grout and mildew in the edges. What if I was to invent one? This thought continued for about 2 minutes until I glanced up and saw the toothbrushes on the counter.


I felt really silly. Especially when I recalled that my mother always had an old toothbrush or two in her cleaning supplies.


But I have to tell you - that toothbrush made my scrubbing so much easier, the grout cleaned up in an instant. I can't believe I haven't remembered that before. It's only been 5 years of cleaning bathtubs without one.

No comments: